Horizon 2020: From idea to project - how to prepare a successful project proposal, training in Lviv on 26-27 May 2016
The main aim of this training - to provide participants with practical approaches to the preparation of project proposals for Horizon 2020 Calls within the international consortia.
Training will conduct Ukrainian and European experts who have experience in the preparation and implementation of successful projects in the Framework Programmes.
The training will take place on 26-27 May 2016 in Lviv in Lviv hotel (http://www.hotel-lviv.com.ua).
May 26 - Information and training session.
• How to find the relevant Call in Horizon 2020
• Generation of project ideas and preparation of project concept
• Finding partners and a consortium
• What support can obtain Ukrainian organization
• How to increase effective participation in the events program Horizon 2020
• What is a successful proposal
• Procedures for evaluation of projects
• Common mistakes of Ukrainian organizations
• The legal and financial aspects of the program Horizon 2020 projects in Ukraine
May 27 - Seminar-discussion of the concepts of project ideas.
The seminar will be held in English and will be focused on discussing possible projects in the following priorities:
• ICT in Industrial Leadership
• ICT in SC1: Health, demographic change and wellbeing,
• ICT in SC2: Food security, sustainable agriculture and forestry, marine and maritime and inland water research, and the Bioeconomy;
• ICT in SC3: Secure, clean and efficient energy,
• ICT in SC4: Smart, green and integrated transport,
• ICT in SC5: Climate action, environment, resource efficiency and raw materials,
• ICT in SC6: Europe in a changing world - Innovative, inclusive and reflective societies,
• ICT in SC7: Secure societies - Protecting freedom and security of Europe and its citizens.
Organizational aspects: The training is conducted free of charge. However participate must complete the registration form by May 18. The form is available at the link: http://goo.gl/forms/56OOlUNtJD
You can also send us by May 20 a presentation of project ideas to email email@example.com. A presentation template can be downloaded from the link: https://goo.gl/reX9jK
For any additional information please contact the NCP Ivan Kulchytskyy (tel. 0509292396, email - firstname.lastname@example.org) and Oles Kulchytskyy (tel. 0959388233, email - email@example.com)
Seminar is organized by EAST-HORIZON and EECA-2-HORIZON, two complementary projects funded by the European Commission under the ICT Programme of FP7. Together they form a Cluster whose aim is to develop strategic and mutually beneficial partnerships in ICT between the EU and the Eastern Europe and Central Asia (EECA) countries and to assist ICT RTD&I policy dialogue, paving the path for EU-EECA successful strategic partnerships.
9 May 2016
Copyright © NGO AEI