Institute of Engineering Thermophysics of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
Scientific Engineering Centre “BIOMASS”
1. Biomass resources: Production, pretreatment, supply and logistics of feedstock from conventional agriculture, forestry, processing industry. Research on energy crops.
2. Research and development of bioenergy technologies: Combustion, gasification, pyrolysis, anaerobic digestion, extraction and utilization of landfill gas, co-combustion of biomass with traditional fuels. Production of liquid biofuels (biodiesel, bioethanol).
3. Demonstration and market implementation of biomass-to-energy technologies.
4. Strategy and policy issues.Sustainability criteria and certification issues.
5. Economic, environmental and socio-economicissues of bioenergy technologies.
Deadline for receipt of abstracts: 1 August 201
Scientific Secretary - Tetiana Zheliezna
Institute of Engineering Thermophysics, NAS of Ukraine
2a, Zhelyabov str., 03057, Kyiv