A final dissemination conference will be held in Minsk, Belarus, on May 21 2014.
The main purpose of the conference will be to present the project's outcomes and to refine its recommendations to the various EU and EECA ICT R&D stakeholders.
Conference participants will be representatives from the European Union, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan from:
- European Technological Platforms;
- public and private organizations specialized in ICT;
- innovation infrastructure;
- ministries and agencies, policy makers in ICT.
Conference agenda will include
- Introduction of the HORIZON 2020, the biggest EU Research and Innovation programme ever with nearly €80 billion of funding available over 7 years (2014 to 2020). HORIZON 2020 is one of the most open R&D programmes in the world, and organisations from most Eastern Europe and Central Asia countries are eligible for funding from HORIZON 2020. The European Commission representative will make a presentation about the new European Framework programme Horizon 2020, and the ICT components and its priorities.
- PICTURE project results.
- Success stories coming from the project activities.
- Recommendations for future cooperation between the ETPs and the EECA region.
- New Support Opportunities for EECA in H2020.
Date and time: May 21, 2014, 09:00 - 17:00
Venue: Hotel BELARUS (Minsk, 15 Starozhevskaya str.)
Registration: There is no registration fee. However, registration is mandatory to attend the conference. To apply for registration, please fill in and submit the registration form to Skuratovich@BELISA.ORG.BY before May 14, 2014.
If the number of registered participants overreaches 100, registration can be terminated at any time.