November 20 – Forum opening. Forum Plenary Session;
November 21 – Forum Conference Day;
November 22 – “Informatio-2012” Conference Day
(Conference Opening, Electronic Resources for Science and Technology);
November 23 – “Informatio-2012” Conference Day (Electronic Resources for Public Libraries, E-book Collection Development, Round Tables and other special meeting), Departure
· Ukrainian and international programs for facilitating access to public, specialized and university libraries’ information resources (eIFL, Open-Access, Institutional Repositories etc.);
· Design and usage of electronic resources, document archives and electronic document delivery systems;
· Design and circulation of e-journals and e-books, e-library development problems;
· Issues of journals’ (archives’), and open institutional repositories;
· Monitoring the effectiveness of research and development as a basis for prediction of scientific and technological development
· Analytics in science and education;
· Scientific publications as a channel free exchange of knowledge resources in the innovation system;
· The development of new information and communication technologies, databases and knowledge bases;
· Issues of intellectual property in information and library systems.
· Issues of technology transfer’s information support
· New technologies in information society
· Ontology, Infometrics (Bibliometrics), R&D and scientific forecasting
· Workshop of representatives of the editorial boards of scientific journals of Ukraine for indexing in international information systems
The conference is aimed at:
· heads of libraries, universities, information centers;
· professionals in electronic information services or organizing reference and full-text information systems (databases);
· Representatives of specialized commercial organizations which provide such services.
Papers for the conference must be submitted in electronic form only. They should be sent as an e-mail attachment (MS Word format). The paper must include author name(s), affiliation, e-mail address, phone number (for organizing committee internal use) and abstract (up to 300 characters). Illustrations should be provided separately from the text file in JPEG format (300 dpi) only. Papers in MS PowerPoint format will not be published. Papers which do not meet these requirements will not be accepted. Only previously unpublished papers are accepted. Only participants’ papers will be published. Acceptance of papers depends on the decision of organizing committee.
The deadline for submitting papers is November 1, 2012.
Tel. /fax: +380(44) 501-1295
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web site: http://www.informatio.org.ua
Registration on http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/informatio2012
Further information will be provided for registered participants.