Within the framework of the Conference Young Scientists’ Competition (for researchers younger than 35 years) and Workshop “Horizon 2020 Support for Biotechnology Research and Innovation” will be organized.
The abstract book will be published prior to the Conference.
Working languages – Ukrainian, English, and Russian.
1. Microorganisms and their role in natural ecosystems
2. Plant - microorganism interactions
3. Biotechnology in agricultural production
4. Biotechnology for environmental protection
5. Biotechnology solving fuel and energy problems
6. Microbial substances for plant protection and growth stimulation
7. Biotechnology to increase soil fertility and quality
8. Biotechnology of industrial waste utilization and neutralization
9. Biotechnology in environmental remediation
10. Natural and artificial compounds for plant protection and growth regulation
11. Phytopathogens and their diagnostics
12. Bioethics and biosafety in biotechnology
Date of the Conference: 07-10 September, 2016
Venue: Odessa, Ukraine
Application for participation should be submitted not later then 1 July 2016
Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine
I.I. Mechnikov Odessa National University, Ukraine
Institute of Applied Biotechnology, Germany
Society of Microbiologists of Ukraine
Society of Biologists and Biotechnologists of Odessa, Ukraine