ÕÕ²I International Scientific and Practical Conference «PROBLEMS AND PERSPECTIVES OF INNOVATIVE ECONOMY DEVELOPMENT WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF INTEGRATION OF UKRAINE INTO EUROPEAN RESEARCH AREA» September 11 – 13, 2017, Odesa
Heads and specialists of ministries and state departments, academies of sciences, regional and local state administrations, scientific agencies, universities, innovative companies of Ukraine and from abroad participate in the conference.
Purpose of the Conference: discussion of the problems and perspectives of innovative economy development of Ukraine and improvement of innovative structures in domestic enterprises, higher educational and research institutions, with the help of European countries experience and in the framework of integration of Ukraine into European Research Area.
Topics of reports and statements in the conference:
• development of the regulatory and legal base of innovative activity within the framework of integration of Ukraine into European Research Area;
• questions of research and development deliverables commercialization;
• regional innovative systems and programs;
• establishing of legal base to support innovative enterprises and "start-ups";
• problems and perspectives of innovative infrastructure development, particularly research parks and technology transfer centers in higher education and research institutions;
• issues of intellectual property specialists management training;
• digital economy: current status and perspectives;
• open science and open innovations;
• history of science and technology from the innovations perspective.
Conference venue: Odesa, Shevchenko Boul.1, Odessa National Polytechnic University, Institute of business, economics and information technology.
It is necessary for participation in the conference program up to August 15th , 2017 to do the following:
1. Sign up by completing an application form according to the form http://stepscenter.org.ua/registr or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org (sample can be down loaded at http://stepscenter.org.ua/text)
2. Email to the following address theses and scanned copy of the receipt for payment of arrangement fee. Confirmation of the materials acceptance must be received within 3 days, otherwise one should send an email request to the Organizing Committee.
Organizing Committee Contacts:
01032, Kyiv, Shevchenko Boul. 60, State institution G.M.Dobrov Center for Scientific and Technological Potential and Science History Studies of NAS of Ukraine, phone: +38 (044) 486-95-91, +38 (044) 236-99-43; email: email@example.com